Wednesday 17 December 2014

Bourjois 1 second nail polish remover

Latley I have really got into this brand! I have bought a few of their products now and love all of them. This is brilliant for a quick change of polish. 

It obviously comes in a pink bottle (which made me want it more) and inside is a black sponge soaked with nail polish remover and a hole in the top of the sponge so you can place your fingure in. It's really easy to use. Just pop your fingure in & twist a couple of times and your nail polish is completely off!!! Yes completely off! It seems too good to be true but it really does what it says! Gone in 1 second!!

I would definitely recommend this. Also great if your going on holiday instead of packing a bottle of nail polish remover and cotton pads. It can take a lot of room up. Well not anymore!! 
I bought mine from boots for £4.99 :] definite must have. 

2 comments:

  1. SO many people love this, and it's such a good idea! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I can see why! :) they also have one for pedicures which I really want to try x

      Delete