Monday 5 January 2015

December favourites!!


• Bourjois foundation
• Seventeen concealer
• MAC heroin lipstick
• MUA mosaic blush
• Bourjois smokey eye trio (Gris dandy) 

I have chosen these products as they are some of the few new products I have fell in love with over the last month. Mainly Bourjois foundation, this is one of the best foundations I have used. You don't need much to get a full coverage, it's a reasonable price and doesn't make you look orange, plus it blends well. 
As you have seen in my last blog post I discovered seventeens new concealer and have been using that this month. Which has been amazing!!


I haven't really got many MAC products because I've never been a fan of going shopping their. But I have picked up a couple of their lipsticks & I love their 'Heroin' lipstick. It's a gorgeous dark purple. Lovely for winter. 


On one of my many shopping trips this month I've picked up quiet a few blushers (I think it's the colour pink that attracts me) and one of them is the MUA mosaic blush in English rose. I used this in my 'Rave inspired makeup' & I love the pink tones blended together. 


Lastly is the Bourjois smokey eye trio set. These are really good for keeping your 3 eyeshadows in one place. Also great if your not sure which colours to put together, the hard work is a all done for you.


What are you favourite products from December? 

No comments:

Post a Comment