Sunday 19 October 2014

Benefit Christmas Stocking Fillers



I have been Christmas shopping today with my mum in Chester and when I went into boots I found miniature benefit products perfect for Christmas stockings. I got so excited as I've never seen miniature benefit for sale like this!! The best part was they were on an offer if you buy 4 for £15 (Or £5 each) you get a FREE yes free benefit Christmas stocking!! Or you could buy a stocking for £1 which is a bargain!! I didn't think benefit could get any better but I was wrong! Not only was their a mini stocking but it was pink with a bow on it. My 3 favourite things!!

 
Their were quite a few miniature benefit products to choose from including the POREfessional, That gal, Triple preforming facial emulation, Its potent, Badgal lash, Badgal liner, Posie tint, Bene tint, Dandilion gloss, Coralista gloss, High beam and a Due of Boiing 02 & eye bright. It was very hard to choose which products to buy!
 
 
These are a brilliant Idea for benefit lovers that are not too expensive. You could buy them for yourself or for you friends who love Benefit, without spending a lot of money. These are also great if you have are going on holiday and can't take full size with you.
 
Defiantly a must have on your wish list this Christmas!
 
 
 
These are a few of the products I purchased today :)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment