Monday 20 October 2014

Get Scary Nails For Halloween!

Halloween is just over a week away!!!



I am very excited, I love getting dress up and trying new things out that you can't normally get away with! I have done a few nail designs so far my favourite is my 'Nightmare before Christmas nails.' Using Nail harmony acrylic and Gelish polish. 
I used Gelish Black Shadow and Sheek white for the base colour and for the nail art. I think Gelish polish is very good to use to do nail art. To do the stripes and detail on his face I used different size dotting tools! I don't very often use a dotting tool to do dots.

 
 
I have also done Frankenstein inspired nails using Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish. I used Show me the money (green) as the base coat and then used black stretch limo for the detail. On the multi-coloured nail I used a white base coat (white hot) so when I put the colours on they show up more vibrant on the nail. The colours I used are show me the money (green), 9 inch heels (purple) and Tangerine on the rocks (orange.) I tried to make the colours blend together as best as I could using a nail art sponge or you could use a makeup sponge, just to help get rid of the ridged line between each of the colours. Then on top I put a glitter top coat, glitteratzzi. Just to give it a bit of sparkle! No ones nails are complete without a bit of glitter :)
 
What is your favourite Nail polish/Gel polish to do nail art with?
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment